Host a GT Training
If your facility has a room with 7 (min.) treatment tables, consider hosting a GT M1 course - you can receive a discount on training and instruments.
As a host, you’ll need to provide:
- A/V equipment for the PowerPoint presentation
- One treatment table for every two clinicians
- General supplies including towels and pillows
- Refreshments throughout training
- A site coordinator to perform administrative activities such as receiving and unloading training materials, instruments and product, distributing and collecting completed clinician packets and coordinating the return of goods after the training.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, contact Director of Client Relations Karen Cupa, 317.524.0021.